Wills, Trusts And Estates: Planning Your Legacy And Protecting Family Wealth
Hanak Guido & Taladay maintains a strong practice in the areas of estate planning and estate administration. We help clients deal with the legal aftermath of the estate when a family member has passed. At the other end of the equation, we help families plan for incapacity or death to assure smooth succession and avoid legal squabbles.
Located in DuBois, our firm serves Clearfield County and the surrounding counties of western Pennsylvania. We serve a diverse range of clients, from young couples starting families to people at or beyond retirement age. Our services in this area of law include:
- Estate administration and probate – Assisting executors and personal representatives who are appointed by the court
- Wills and estate planning – Helping clients create or update their wills, powers of attorney, living wills and trusts
- Asset protection and tax minimization strategies for larger estates
- Succession planning for our business clients
- Estate-related litigation such as will contests
We Do A Few Things, And We Do Them Well
Hanak Guido & Taladay is a focused practice firm. We purposely concentrate on select areas of law so that we can provide solid solutions and advice to our clients. Estate law is one of those strengths. We practice with honesty, integrity and attention to detail, and we take pride in delivering value and personalized attention in our legal services.