Due Diligence For Important Business Deals
A handshake deal is not a done deal. Hanak Guido & Taladay provides the advice and representation to put those agreements in writing in a way that seals the transaction and protects your investments.
Our attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience, including litigation of breach of contract and broken transactions. As a result, we know how to put together a contract or consummate a complex business deal to avoid legal conflicts down the line. We provide full-service business law counsel to companies in DuBois, Clearfield County and surrounding western Pennsylvania.
Customized Contracts And Transactions
Hanak Guido & Taladay has experience with all manner of business deals. We can help in the drafting, negotiating or reviewing of:
- Contracts with customers, suppliers and service providers
- Purchase or sale of a business or business assets
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Joint venture agreements
- Commercial leases and commercial property transactions
- Employee agreements and restrictive covenants
- Homeowner association CC&Rs (covenants, conditions and restrictions)
- Natural resources use and regulation
- Oil and gas contracts and agreements
We know that the devil is in the details. Our attorneys are meticulous with the wording and legal provisions, and consult closely with clients to ensure that contracts and transactions reflect their goals and concerns.
Your One-Stop Business Law Firm
Hanak Guido & Taladay was established more than 50 years ago, and we have many business clients who have been with us for decades. Trust is earned. We invite you to a consultation to discover if our experience, honest advice and attentive service can win your business.