Laying The Foundation For Business Success
When you are starting a business or joining a business venture, your head is swimming with all the details of delivering your unique product or service. But the downfall of many fledgling enterprises is neglecting the details of the business entity itself and the roles of the co-owners.
The DuBois business lawyers of Hanak Guido & Taladay can help with the proper startup moves and ongoing legal support to get your operation off the ground. We are proud to have assisted hundreds of thriving businesses in Clearfield County and surrounding communities of western Pennsylvania.
Full-Service Counsel For Business Startup And Organization
We advise on everything that arises in those early days of a new business:
- Business entity selection – The pros and cons of organizing as a traditional corporation, S corp, limited liability company (LLC), limited liability partnership (LLP) or another entity
- Operating, shareholder and partnership agreements – Clarifying roles, planning for exits or new stakeholders, and anticipating internal disputes
- Licensing, regulatory compliance and corporate governance
- Contracts and business transactions
- Commercial real estate purchase or lease
Hanak Guido & Taladay serves businesses in a wide array of industries, including experience with startup for oil and gas developers and producers.
Anything Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Right
Let our experience be your guide as you embark on your exciting business opportunity. Our firm has been serving DuBois and the surrounding region for over 50 years, so we will be here for the life of your business as it grows and changes.